Mobile Banking Features
With our Mobile Banking app, you can deposit checks directly into your account using the camera on your smartphone or tablet. Just follow these steps:
- Select the account for the deposit
- Enter the dollar amount
- Endorse the check
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Review the deposit and click approve!
Your deposit will be securely delivered to us for processing. Funds will be available usually within one business day, just like any other deposit.
Our Mobile App and Internet access are required for Mobile Deposit.
Mobile Bill Pay
Pay your bills from anywhere right from your mobile device. Just select a payee from your existing list, enter the amount and payment date and confirm. That’s it! You can also view and modify pending payments. Mobile bill pay is available to all our online bill pay subscribers.
Our standard online bill pay fees apply. This service is not available with our text banking option.
Popmoney® personal payment service is the fast and easy way to send money to family, friends or anyone you know. All you need is their email address or mobile phone number. Sending birthday money or splitting the dinner bill has never been easier – right from your mobile device.
Our standard Popmoney fees apply. This service is not available with our text banking option.
Using any mobile device with text capabilities, you can send a text command to 65958 and receive the requested information within seconds. Message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier. The most popular text commands include:
- Text BAL to view all Text Banking available account balances
- Text BAL + “account nickname” for the available balance for that account
- Text HIST for recent transactions for your default account
- Text HIST + “account nickname” to receive transaction history for another account
- Text LOC + Zip or City to find nearby branches and ATM locations
- Text NICK for all of your account nicknames
- Text STOP to discontinue Text Banking alerts
- Text HELP for assistance
- Text CMD for a list of all Text Banking Commands
Any mobile device with text capabilities can receive alerts about your account activity. Use alerts to know when your account balance reaches a certain level, or as soon as a paycheck is deposited. Mobile Alerts can also help prevent fraud by monitoring your account activity. It delivers the information you need, when you need it, right to your mobile device.
Available for all mobile devices that can send and receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply.